Functional Gymnastics Part II - Push
Does any of the following apply to you:
- Would you love to be able to perform gymnastic movements like the Ring Dip, Ring Muscle Up and Handstand Push Up?
- Does it feel as though you don’t know where to start with these complex movements?
- Would you like to develop enhanced body control applicable to all adventures and sporting pursuits?
How can this workshop help?
- Learn the principles of functional gymnastics, developing on part I of this series from February (although attendance at part I is not a prerequisite)
- Understand how the muscles used work to produce coordinated, explosive action
- Explore training techniques to develop from beginner level movements through to unassisted bodyweight gymnastics
Join Joe’s Basecamp coach Ciaran Cahill for the next in our series of monthly workshops.
This workshop will take a look at functional gymnastic training techniques, from complete beginner upwards. You will enhance and improve control of your body, and learn how to develop the skills surrounding muscle up and handstand push up movements. In addition, this workshop will investigate how to progress your current skill level, through programming and technique advice.
Date: Saturday 27 April 2019, 9.30-10.30am
What to bring: Towel & water bottle