Flexibility & Mobility for Adventures, Performance & Life
Does any of the following apply to you:
- Could you perform better?
- Are you seated most of the day but enjoy intense active activities?
- Do you cop injuries doing the things you love doing?
- Would you like to feel as if you move more freely?
- Would you like to feel strong and stable through full range of motion?
- Do you suffer from tight or restrictive hip flexors, hamstrings or calfs?
How this workshop can help?
- Learn take-home techniques you can use instantly
- Learn how to use bands balls and props effectively to increase your range of motion and reduce injury
- Explore mobilisations used by professional athletes to maximise performance
- Get the secret sauce on the difference between mobility, flexibility and stability and how they affect you
Join Joe’s Basecamp senior coach Matt Reid for the next in our series of monthly workshops on topics such as nutrition, performance psychology, and mindset and rituals.
This workshop will take a look at different methods of optimising range of movement for movement and the whys behind them. You will expand your toolbox of mobility techniques and learn when they are best applied and how to progress them appropriately.
Matt is Senior Coach at Joe's Basecamp and holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy), Cert 3 & 4 Master Trainer, and has 6 years of experience as a Personal Trainer.
Date: Saturday 8 December, 9.30-10.30am
What to bring: Towel & water bottle, your own mat if you wish (or you can use ours)